Friday, February 22, 2013

2013

It's been FOUR months since my last post and...

That's wayyyy too long! I'm trying my best to blog more frequently.

I'm so lost right now. I am searching for love in all the wrong places. Keep falling into the same traps. Letting certain someone come and go as he pleases. It's just... A lot going on right now. I just want love. That's what we all want. I must be strong. Pray for strength. I know better. I know better! I.Know.Better.

Like, now because of lurking I've found out that my boo is still very much in a relationship with his ex. And he's been driving her car to come see me these last few months.

I'm not mad. Always trust your gut. ALWAYS. You may be called crazy, but your body is a wonderful instrument. Your mind is a powerful tool. If you feel like something isn't right, SOMETHING AINT RIGHT!

And as of now, I can't even blog anymore.

I'm just dumbfounded. Because as I was writing this post, I figured that shit out.

No comments: