Monday, September 26, 2011

Being Single Sucks

Being single sucks. There is no way around that fact. I know you're supposed to be patient with love but... there's only so much a girl can take. I just crave companionship. I want someone that I can talk to when I can't sleep at night. Someone who can just come over & cuddle in bed with me. Someone to go to the movies with... Someone to just be there for me. I meet awesome guys all the time-- they just aren't for me. I don't know.. I just feel like I'm going to be 30 & childless if I don't make some MAJOR moves soon in the love department. I know i'm only 23, but damnit, i'm twenty freaking three now!!!!!!!!

Being single really sucks. I have no interesting stories to tell anyone... I still feel like a kid because I have yet to meet someone to bring around the family. I mean, it would be one thing if I were some ugly hag but.. I'm fucking hot! I should be having men eating out the palm of my hand.. Grr.

Maybe you guys enjoy being single but I'm sooo tired of it. Fuck waiting. At this point I'd even settle for being the mistress... ok i Kid I KID! No 2nd rate Bee. I'm just saying. What a chick gotta do to get with a real nigga that know how to stay true like man...?

No comments: