Friday, September 2, 2011

Two Hands are Better than None

Last night I learned that using two hands is way better than using one, or none. You see, I've been trying to better my performance of certain things-- mainly fellatio. I have big teeth, small mouth... and a horrible gag reflex so giving head isn't something that I'm particularly good at. I hate not being the best or great at doing ANYTHING so I've been working my ass off. I've watching numerous videos and I've finally got it down. Last night after a few shots & a glass of red wine, I finally had the opportunity to try my new skills on an actual penis. Let's just say I have improved. Sloppy Toppy is the correct term for whatever I did. Apparently guys enjoy it when you spit on the dick. --- Oh & face riding is fun. Who says no to "Ride my face.."?? Man...


No comments: