Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kim Kardashian

Yesterday, Kim filed for divorce from her husband of a mere 72 days, Kris Humphries, citing irreconcilable differences. Now, I could go on & on about how funny this is. How I knew this marriage wouldn't last (she just met Kris in December 2010) & how she's very much still in love with Reggie-- I can't. It's pathetic. *sigh*
As much as I think she's an attention whore, I really feel sorry for Kim Kardashian. She just wants to be loved. I see a little of myself in her. I don't know her. I can't bash her like every other cite. She truly thought that she could make her marriage work-- & that's the toughest part to watch. She didn't want to be proven wrong. She wanted her fairy tale wedding. She wanted to have that PERFECT life. The girls had heartache after heartache. She turned 30.

I'm just saying. I FEEL her. You can't pretend as if you've never been involved with a guy that you knew wouldn't last but you hoped that time would make it better....

I'm 23. My biggest fear is that I will wake up on my 30th birthday unmarried with no children. *weeps slowly*

No comments: