Thursday, March 12, 2015

On The Run Tour in NOLA


On July 20, 2014 I traveled alone by MegaBus to New Orleans, Louisiana to see my soul sister, idol, the greatest entertainer Alive-- Beyoncé at the Mercedes-Benz SuperDome.
Since the I Am.. tour, I was never able to get tickets because of them either being sold out or I just couldn't afford them.  When I found out that ALL floor seats were sold out in Houston, I almost broke down. Then I realized that I could go see my idol ANYWHERE. A few people were supposed to go with me but of course everyone backed out. I was told that I was crazy to go to a concert in another state by myself! I heard about how dangerous New Orleans was (as if I've never been) but I didn't care. I went anyway. Spent entirely too much money just to have a hotel within walking distance from both the Super Dome & Bourbon-- And I saw my sister Beyoncé Giselle Knowles Carter on stage with her husband Jay Z from my floor seats and I got my LIFE. Easily the greatest moment of 2014. I know everyone else got married or had kids but I saw Queen Bey🐝.


when the rain ruined my fro i decided that Bey would get the ol' Bun

It was a big party in my section

Bey got BODy












I think I started crying during this part.. but it was a Bey cry. tears rolled but I kept my composure lol


The Carters.

One final look at the venue...

Now to Bourbon!

Palm Readings... what sparked my interest in Tarot



Hand Grenades 




I fell in love with Haunted that night.

FLOOR SEATS. I was sooooo freaking close. 

Yes. She did Partition. On the damn chaise! 

I still have my wristband. You know you're official when you get the wristband :)

No comments: