Friday, December 16, 2011

ImPress Press-On Manicure

I was soooo excited when I received my Holiday Vox Box from Influenster, & even more excited when I saw that it included imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway in the print dubbed 'Dancing Queen' !!! The coolest part? I received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program! Yay!!! PLUS, I was in desperate need of a manicure & had extra time on my hands that day so I instantly tried them out.


 Why try out imPress Press-On Manicure?! Well the website boasts:
  • Salon manicure in seconds
  • No drying time
  • Superior, lasting shine
  • Easy removal
  • Lasts up to a week.
 My verdict? Since Wednesday, I've lost 3 nails. The adhesive isn't quite strong enough to endure my frequent hand washing. Next time I'll add a bit of nail glue just so I won't be losing nails in customers' bags (Yes, this happened today *sigh*) If I had any other job, the print would have been wayy too crazy. But I so love Dancing Queen.!  It took way longer than just a few seconds to put each nail on. I mean, you have to choose the correct nail size for each finger, prep your nails with the cleansing cloth included in the package, peel off the adhesive tab, place the nail & and press down for dear life to make sure it sticks... smh. Definitely took me over 8mins to apply. 


On a positive note, imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns so if it doesn't last as long as you'd like, you're not out of a LOT of money. Plus it's available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more so you can virtually find them anywhere-- even if you live in the middle of nowhere. I mean, just about every town has a Walmart or CVS/Walgreens. In case you live in an area that doesn't have these stores visit. www.imPressManicure.com for a full list of online and in-store retailers. You can also download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!  **Watch me OPEN my vox box!!**

No comments: