Friday, December 9, 2011

Micro/Mini Twists

I revisited the "twists" life. Two strand mini-micro twists all over my head. I kinda.. LOVE it! So this time I did it on a two day old wash-n-go. Hair was completely dry. For my wash-n-go I washed with Aussie Moist shampoo & used a mixture of Aussie Moist conditioner & Herbal Essence Hello Hydration. To give my curls that extra UMPH, I separated my hair into four sections; twisted each section & used my cantu shea butter leave in. Let hair air dry & rocked a fierce wash-n-go for two days.


(after hair was completely dry.. see the shrinkage)

Once my curls lefts (I didnt use a gel to lock in my girls), I decided to two strand twist my hair. I took small pieces of hair (maybe like a centimeter in width) and used a bit of my Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie to mositurize the section as I twisted it.
(lol.. the afro puff on top- priceless)
(don't you LOVE how my twists start to curl up? my coils be vicious)


About three-four hours later I was done. I've had my twists for about a week now & they are lovely. Everyone comes up to me & asks if I can do theirs. -______- I'd say yes but.... I've only ever done my own hair & I don't feel comfortable enough to do others... Even if the guy is cute. You know what, I should actually learn how to twist dreads so I can find a man.!







No comments: