Saturday, March 3, 2012

End of an Era

February 25, 2012 marks the end of the saga known as Anthony & Brittney. I don’t know why I let it go on as long as I did. This has been like 5 years of my life. Consuming all of me. For the last year he was all I ever thought about. He was all I ever wanted. I thought he was going to be the ONE for me. I was thinking marriage. Silly Brittney.
I do not want to be alone. I refuse to be alone. He was just this clutch I had. Something to lean on when things got bad. So I wouldn’t feel like I was alone knowing that I was. Just a safety net. I hate this shit.
It’s like how much must someone show you that they don’t want you for you to finally believe it? How many times do they have to tell you that they just want to be friends for you to believe it?
I believe it now. And it hurts so bad. But this is the best thing for me. ME. I just wanted to have something so bad.
What do I do now? How do I start over & somehow forget all about him? Pretending that things were better. When they weren’t worth shit.
Is your heart still mine?

No comments: