Monday, September 14, 2009

Dear You..

I like him. He has a girlfriend [still!].

He likes me I suppose but Im sure he loves her. You can't compete with that L word.

I mean, I get mad when he does things like he is "my man" until I realize that he is NOT my man and I should back the fuck up.

I cant help it though. I like him. I speak my mind. I really like him.
Im writing this for him of course.. I wish they'd just break up already. I dont know if he'd be with me though... I would have cut a chick like me by now.. lol

I liked him before I reallly liked him. lol.. he read/reads my blogs. How cute. Nobody reads this shit but me. He listens to my crazy ramblings.. Oh well..

Maybe it should have just stayed in the friend lane..

Im sure it should have just stayed in the friend lane.. but we crossed it and now i must deal with the consequences..

Let it be known that I was crushing on him wayyyy before we crossed those lines. Woohoo just complicated things..

but this is for you. I hope you enjoy it. I like you alot.. That wont stop even if you do piss me off from time to time.

No comments: