Thursday, November 19, 2009

Beyonce "Video Phone" feat Lady Gaga





So of course I have to review Beyonce's new music video to one of my favorites from the I Am... Sasha Fierce album, "Video Phone" featuring Lady Gaga.

First, I'm glad this video is bright with VIVID colors unlike her last five videos which have been muted or black&white.
The strut is killer in the opening sequence. Get it Bey!!
blonde bang & shades a lil rihannaish but still fly..
i think its cool how the guys heads are camera lenses and keep zoomin in & out of her- artistically different..

okay she is channeling her inner Queen. This is a classic gay man move "Leyomi ABDC.." & strippers do it too. the swing pony tail thingy bounce.. (1:00 mark)
She's such a texas girl :)
You see how intense her roll pops are?? thats how you keep ya man girlllll....

(1:43) Upgrade you video flashback minus JayZ.. she looks thinner too. All that touring has thinned Bey DOWN..

(2:02) This is the classic club move.. if any of my girls know bout that rump shaker move. You gotta do this on a guy. kills em. very easy.. especially if you have backs/cakes.. or just know how to rock that thang :)

I don't get why she has these toy guns tho. A lil awkward.. not needed. i hate this part

Lady Gaga's verse is a bit weak. I was expecting some pokerface/paparazzi/just dance-ish lyrics. guess not. ( Hubba Hubba?! REally bitch? uh uh... try again)

She looks pale and skinny next to Bey.. she's trying to dance it out tho. Nice effort. Kinda cute..
B-/C+

Bey shoulda had me in the video with her. I woulda KILLT IT!!!

catch that snide remark Bey threw @ gaga "turn you into a star i got it like that" in her JayZ face whilst glancin at Gaga?? okay just me huh...
(2:55) tiddy grab. *giggles*

I like how Gaga is doing her best Beyonce impersonation tho. Still i can do it better :)

Great video. I like it. Bey is just doing classic grind moves & showing you why Jay is with HER & not some groupie chick-- cuz Bey got it LIKE that..

"cuz when i miss yo call i hit you RIGHT back.." Jay has that ACT RIGHT (ahem listen to Teairra Mari's song by the same title. Good music.. i promise :)

No comments: