Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful & Giving

Let us not forget what this day truly mean... No i'm not talking about how the White man came and stole land from our true "forefathers" lol.. :)

But lets me thankful for the things that we have been blessed with; worked hard for, and may possibly be receiving in the future and lets give all that we can to those less fortunate than we are :)

Anywho,
thanks for ALL who have gotten some sort of insight, laughs, entertainment, advice etc from my blog. I am eternally thankful for the feedback, and just the views.. I'm thankful to the constitution and bill of rights.. I HEART freedom of speech & expression :) :) :)

So everyone has seen this change in me this thanksgiving break. Ok, not everyone but you know the fam & friend unit. Say I have lost weight.. funny. K said that too before I left. Said my butt got smaller.. Thanks; i guess.. I don't need your colorful commentary though.. My cousin says I am more confident or at least seem that way.. hmm. Never thought I was ever self-conscious. Ok ok, true..

I got my eyebrows done favorite. I slept through Thanksgiving.. Yes. Blame the sticky.

AND I am so upset at all the formers trying to contact me. Hahaha.. You guys amuse me.

BROKEN-HEARTED GIRL By Beyonce.. MY FAVORITE of the day. Listen to the lyrics..
You're the only one I wish I could forget
The only one I love to not forgive
And though you break my heart
You're the only one

And though there are times when I hate you
Cause I can't erase
the times that you hurt me
And put tears on my face
And even now while I hate you
its pains me to say
I know I'll be there at the end of the day

The Story of my life right now.. Hahaha. Or maybe just a trip down that ol' beaten path that I shall never do again..

anywho, back to lalala land.

peacee.

No comments: