Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Early Morning Ramblings of a Sober Mind

Have you ever felt like you had so much to say but the words don't seem to be powerful enough to portray how you truly feel? I honestly think that I'm going crazy. I'm dying slowly. I'm just existing. So much pain in my heart. I feel so empty. I just want to be clean. Free. So much is on my mind. I can't get it out.  I'm still here. I'm still here. I'm still here. Migraines coming back. Sometimes it's hard to breathe. I can never sleep. Pain is too real. I search so long for love. never-ending search for love. love is never found. My heart is empty. I can't feel it beat anymore. Sometimes I question if I'm even alive. I wonder if I can ever feel again. Will I ever feel it again? I just want to be. I want to LIVE. I want it.

I honestly feel like I'm slowly going insane. I'm losing my fucking mind. And I love it.

No comments: