Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ursula is Back

I haven't been blogging much lately. So busy with working. Moving. Decorating. Meeting new people... *sigh* Where do I begin?? Still single. Met a guy. He's cute. hopefully we become something interesting. Um... my HAIR. Grrrr.. had to get 2-3 inches cut this summer. Why? That dye job I did last year. My ends are horrible. hair is always dry. I wasn't really caring for it like i should. So now I'm trying something different. Low manipulation. Two strand twists with mango & lime loc gel. and my new hair mister-- Water, glycerin, jojoba oil, hemp seed oil & peppermint oil. I shall add rosemary & tea tree oil soon.. Shrinkage is crazy though. Anywho, updates coming soon on how my hair grows. and if I ever find a MAN.






Ursula's back.

No comments: