Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Endings.

Will. This. Be. The. End. Of. Me.?

Four walls are always surrounding my body. Four walls are surrounding my mind. Four walls are surrounding my heart. Four fucking walls. I feel that wall. Cold fucking wall.

I don't want to be this anymore. I miss what I used to be. I miss writing. I can't even articulate how I fucking feel anymore. Thoughts never seem to translate well onto my screen. I can still feel the word though. As Im typing. It feels hard. And tingly. I love that shit. Doesn't make sense though.

I just want to be happy again. I can't be happy because I am losing my mind. I am losing my mind because you aren't around anymore.

I hate not being perfect. I need to be perfect. I need to do so much. I need to be free. I need it.

I don't know what love is. I thought I knew how it felt but I guess I was wrong there too.

I just want to feel that again.

No comments: