Friday, August 19, 2011

Ziggy's Friend.

So a couple of weeks ago I met this guy... Funny how we met. Self check out. I was being nosey. Tryna see what he was buying and we were somehow both looking at each other. Lovely. Well, he came back to give me his number and we've been communicating ever since. He's so cute. I really think he's like the male version of me. Anywho, he has this dog who is like his best friend and when he came to visit, he asked if he could bring Ziggy with him. Of course. I feel like that's a test. Like how am I gonna react to his dog being around. Like its a child. Well, the dog slept in the bed with us. Foot of bed of course. I aint that friendly. We cuddled though. I really find myself liking this guy. He makes me feel like this is how I should feel ya know? He says things that I would say... We're almost perfect. IDK. Well, let's see how this goes.

No comments: