Friday, November 26, 2010

Fuck Black Friday

I had to be at work at 3am today. Yes. # mother freakin A.M. Now, that wouldn't have been a problem if I hadn't been at work the previous day from 8am-5pm. Soon as I get home, I relaxed & snacked waiting for the Beyonce special; Watched that from 8:30-10pm.. Then tried to eat the Thanksgiving Dinner mother brought back from me. I laid down to sleep at about 11pm but couldn't fall asleep for NATHAN! Around 12:30-1am I finally dozed off I believe only to be rudely awaken at 2am to get ready for work. *sigh* I didn't get my first break & ended up working until 12pm (noon). I was starved, tired, sleepy--- wore out. I even took a 5hr energy shot that only gave me a boost for about 2hrs max. Ughhh... When I got home, I ate Subway THEN laid down.. that was like 2pm. I slept from 2-7pm.. Now I'm up again. I almost bought a camera today but decided to keep that $300 for something else.. I should probably look into flight prices. Tryna get to NYC soon. That'll me the majority of my paycheck which is mainly the reason why I have YET to spend any money...

All I wanna buy is winter clothes, undies+bras, makeup & hair ish. Plus I have to schedule in an appointment. Another $100 easily gone.. *sigh*

No comments: