Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dramz of Course

I'm just so tired of it all. You have no idea how drained I have been. All I want to do is work and have a good time by myself. *sigh*

So many half ass written blog entries that probably won't ever be seen by anyone other than me. Love letters devoted to loves that never were and never will be. Tears that won't be shed. Just.... I don't know.

You'd think that super single me wouldn't have guy drama but inevitably my past still haunts me. I'm still being blamed for breaking up "happy homes". Hmmmm, I think we shall explore this further..

Once upon a time, I made the mistake for falling for an older man. I was 15 about to turn 16 and he was 21. In the end, I was used, lied to and got myself in a LOT of drama that no teenage girl should be involved with. Fast forward to now.. that same guy somehow finds his way back into my life. The plot thickens though. He is now involved with the older sister of one of my closest friends. She tries to use a fake friendship between us to get information about his first baby mama-- the one i had ALL the drama with. She invites me over to their apartment and while she's in the bathroom or has her head turned he's blowing kisses my way and telling me to call him. He's also CALLING me every chance he gets. But hey I mean, can you blame him? She finds out and accuses me of being a fake friend and now feels the need to tell the whole world how I'm trying to take her man. I let the shit go. I move on. It doesn't end just there. She begins to lie to my brother's girlfriend about me.. Basically she becomes obsessed with me. She even comes up to my job to see if i'm working or not. Hahaha. How pathetic can you get?! She also makes her "man" change his number so I won't be able to contact him.. Unfortunately he still has my number memorized and decides to call me private all the damn time. I constantly tell him to STOP calling but he doesn't listen.

Whew. I tried to condense like 5 years of nonsense into a ball of blabber jabber. Oh but wait there's more.

but I'll save that for another time. Just know that I have so much drama in my life. I just want to be happy & alone. Why can't these hoes leave me alone???

No comments: