Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Trashy & the Tranny

Yall want to hear drama. I will GIVE you the drama. Unfortunately its the same little fake eyebrows having, tranny lookin, stalkerish, obsessed & delusional heffa who has a baby by that guy I was involved with in hs (you know the one whose car got keyed??) Anywho, so this heffa works with my brother's girlfriend & feels the need to discuss me and MY business whenever she gets the chance to breathe. If its not one thing its another..

It would be totally okay if she wasn't saying such outlandish and untrue things. So apparently I dyed my hair brown to look like her sister... huh?? Bee has never dyed her hair brown. And if you really wanna take it there, I've been coloring her hair (with rinses & semi permanent dyes of course) since I was 16... around the same time I was with the lame ass nigga that she's taking care of now. OOP. She has also says I wear alot of makeup to work and her and Duce see me everytime they come to my job. Oh did I say a name? Hahahaha.

Also she claims that my brother is very good friends with Duce -____-. She also felt the need to say that I got his number from someone else... but I mean my number has been the same since 2004. He's had my number since 2005. Of course he'll still know it by heart. Of course he'll still call me. Of course you making him change his number will NOT change this tidbit at all. Sad, sad girl.

But I never discuss her. I never say anything about her life because it doesn't concern me. She likes to call me broke yet her car got repossessed & she got evicted. OOP. She has three kids and only half ass takes care of one of em. OOP. I could report her ass for getting high & smoking around her kids (yes the baby too) but nahhh.. Aint gonna do that.

I think she's just a fan of mine. She probably wants to fuck me too. My name is always in her mouth. Unfortunately I'm not into girls.. and even if I were she's sooo not attractive to me at all. I hope she knows that he just hooks up with whoever will let him lay up with them. Only thing he can do for me is use the tongue  but I wouldn't even let him do that. Trashy ass. Please, he's a pothead. Broke ass nigga. Childish ass. Child molester. Dirty. Liar. Both of them need to find a new hobby... but obsessing over me will hold them over until they do.

El Fin.

No comments: