Thursday, January 27, 2011

Henna Part Two

One of my friend commented that my curl pattern looks different now since I've henna'd.. I feel like investigating.

PRE-HENNA (MANIPULATED/OLD TWIST OUT)
this is my hair BEFORE henna.. 2 day old dry twist out..
You can't see my curl pattern because ONE; it's really dry & TWO; it's been manipulated by a twist out.

PRE HENNA (NO MANIPULATION/WASH-N-GO)
See my curls? This is my true curl pattern. :)


I still have the same curls that spiral out from the side of my head.. and of course the front part of my hair (bangs & ish) hang down in my face and are loosely curled giving me that Michael Jackson BAD era look. 

HENNA HAIR (WASH-N-GO)




See the curl patterns are still the same! My hair is just usually dry.. or 2-3 day old hair. 
I only manipulate my hair and comb out the curls because i have some strands that are extremely coily like corkscrews while others are more loose and wavy.. *sigh*

No comments: