Monday, January 24, 2011

My Temporary Fix

You should know that you're just a TEMPORARY fix. This is not rooted with you, it don't mean that much to me. You're just a FILLER in the space that happened to be free.. How DARE you think you'd get away with trying to PLAY me.


Now, I thought that I had something for a minute. A brief minute. I knew that it was nothing but I felt like it could have been more. The bad thing about it is that I actually did feel that way. I needed something, and I got it but now its blah. Its not as great as it once was. Still no satisfaction. Ugh. 


Such a fucking temporary fix. I'm glad I have something better. Just takes time. Why must it be so far away? Sadly, there is no competition though that is what one may think. The best is the best. This just doesn't compare. Understand? 


Like the meaner you treat me the more eager I am
To persist with this heartbreak and running around



I'm too damn old for this shit.

No comments: