Sunday, December 6, 2009

brenda's got a baby

i straightened my hair today. dont have a cow now.. just flat iron'd it. got tired of the fro. trust she will be back again sooner than you think. I just had to iron out the kinks of my life metaphorically so i ironed out the kinks in my hair literally. You really dont know the day i've had.

I had a feeling that I should get married and have a kid. Oookay so the forced proposal went nowhere but i did find a hand full of guys who were willing to impregnate me RIGHT now. Hmm funny.

I cant even find a movie date let alone a guy whose willing to be in a monogamous relationship with me but I can finda plent of dudes who want to be the father of my unfertilized little egg. REally now?!

What has the world come to?? AM i that bad of a person?? can't even get a date.. but a baby? wow. my life sucks.

No comments: