Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lesson Learned

Im tired of being asked why im single. Like i've said before, its not like i meet guys everyday. smh. Is it wrong for me to have some guy friends who Im not even interested in like that? Just because I think that he may possibly like me it does NOT mean that he wants to be with me or that I want to be with him.

If i were to be with every guy who likes me I'd be unhappy because I don't have mutual feelings of attraction towards them. Is it my fault? NO! Not at all. I've eased up on my list or requirements but I wont just say yes to someone because I dont want to be single. Im not desperate. smh

I dont like being single but i mean why is it my fault that nobody is quite right for me?? I know i've been single for awhile but damn.. I try lol.

If there is any lesson I've learned its that just because your friends can fall in love and be in a relationship with a guy they started out purely physical with doesnt mean you'll have the same luck. "why buy the cow..."

No comments: