Tuesday, July 21, 2009

why am i single?

So this was a topic on twitter. Why am I single? Is it simply because I choose to be or are there some qualities about me that make me too undesirable to be with? Food for thought I guess..

I know what My faults are.. Well some of them.

Sometimes I really do believe I think too much like a man. I even act like a Man towards Men. I emasculate them.. Thats why I'm single.

You must let a man be a man they say.. but I can't be a submissive woman. I refuse to cater to a person who thinks I'm beneath him.

I try so hard to prove that I'm a strong black woman and that I can do ANYTHING a man can do (which I can.. just show me once)

Sometimes I want a man but the reasons are purely physical.. woohoo. Other times i just need that companion.. What a tangled web I weave..

Or maybe I am just too crazy. Too much. I think too highly of myself. I do have a chip on my shoulder. I do think I'm the shit.

That's why I'm single.

No comments: