Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Garfield & Friends



This picture has nothing to do with anything but boy was that night fun.. Nostalgia. 2008.
So after a month and some weeks he finally decides to contact me. You know after the initial you're crazy.. this is why i'd never.. there is no more.. HE decides that he'll send a happy new year text.. Mind you it was four days late. He decides that he is going to be nicer this year. Ha. Won't be hard at all seeing as how much of a jerk he was to me in 2008. So of course he basically just opened up all those old feelings. Now, I'm not as cold as I thought I was. I can't be heartless, but damn I wish I was.

Am I just supposed to think that everything is fine between us and that nothing happened? Am I supposed to welcome you back into my life and pretend that maybe just maybe.. and things would get better? Or should I just begin anew and try to fall for you again?

I can't do it. I won't do it. So silly. I am not the one..

I don't care that you say you miss me.. You want to see me.. You won't do it this time around.

I am not that dumb. Why are you such a jerk. I know this is supposedly "outlawed" now and politically incorrect, but you are SOOO GAY!!!!! I'm done with him. Fuck him. Stupid. Silly ass.

No comments: