Tuesday, January 5, 2010

fuck you..

Someone once told me that my mind wasn’t free.. That I could not do what I wanted to do in life. That I could not change the world. Someone once told me that if I wasn’t going to school to make a lot of money then I was going to the wrong school and wasting my time. Someone once told me that I was not going to be successful.. That I should just shovel shit for 30,000 a year if I wasn’t going to school to be a doctor or lawyer..

My mind is indeed free. I speak freely.. I think freely. How is my mind enslaved? I do not think that I am subservient to another human being. I do not think that I have limitations on what I can accomplish because of my age, race, gender, sexual orientation.. I believe that I can do WHATEVER I want.. But you say that I can’t….


How dare you tell me that I can not be successful without a piece of paper when you won’t even give me the chance to tell you what it is that I desire to do with my life.


Good thing I don't listen to people. I listen to myself.. you know with the very same mind you say isn't free..

No comments: