Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Too Soon, Too Young Part 1

**DISCLAIMER: THIS IS MERELY A ROUGH DRAFT.. WRITTEN AT 3AM. NO TIME TO SPELL CHECK. JUST JOTTING DOWN THOUGHTS & GOING THROUGH WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT.. FINAL COPY WILL BE DONE BY THE END OF THE DAY:)**
I was twelve years old the first time I got some head. This way wayyy before Shawnna came out with that song & wayyy before most even knew what it meant. I was so young. I had not even experienced the whole fingering movement yet I had the eyes of High School guys glued on my young ass. I was pure. Never ever kissed a guy in the mouth before then.. Never touched a guys privates before then.. Never really did anything, I was truly pure. Everything changed that Year. But Damn, I was only twelve!
I remember that night so vividly. Me and Jason* had spent that whole day flirting with each other. I didn't really like him or think that he was cute but it was nice having an older guy in High School paying so much attention to me. I had just lost about 20lbs that summer & was really starting to think that I was pretty for the first time in years. Jason boosted my confidence. I was enjoying every little thing he did to me. The tickles. The secret touching under the table. How nice it was to have this 16 year old guy pay attention to nerdy little Bee.
Later on that night I ended up in bed with three other girls. We always slept together in this huge queen sized bed & I had my spot at the foot. For some strange reason he decided that he didn't want to sleep in the room that housed the other males who were staying with us that night; He wanted to sleep in the girls room. Everyone else was sleep besides me (i was an insomniac even way back then..). I pretended to be sleep though just to see if Jason would leave me alone. He didn't. He began to tap my shoulder and shake me a bit trying to "wake" me up. After awhile, I did the fake "What..." sleepily and he began to kiss me. My first real kiss on the mouth. As he kissed me, his hands began to trace the outline of my shorts. Soon they were creeping up my thigh & I instinctively grabbed his hand and tried to push it away. Everything was moving way too fast for me. First kiss & First fingering in the SAME night? I was not expecting things to go so far. I stopped kissing him and...

*More later... Stay tuned**

No comments: