Saturday, January 16, 2010

I don't know what i'm about.. I just do things just because. I hate when ppl look at my hair & say "oh its not nappy.. you got good hair".. I hate that sometimes I look down on others with stringy damaged hair that still dont do shit to it. I hate that I actually like it when people say i have good hair even though I know I shouldn't. I hate that I sometimes think that I'm better than others because I'm not a baby mama or chasing after some nothing ass dude. But then again I just told you how I think & if you don't like it screw you...

I hate that I like boobs. When I tell people that, they automatically assume I'd want to have a threesome or that I'm curious about my sexuality. I know what I like & I know what I don't like. Vagina does nothing for me. Penis barely does. I do love tongue though. & I like how boobs feel... but mainly MY OWN. I love my body. I love how it looks in the shower. I'm in love with my boobs because they are soo soft and jiggly. Eh I take that back, penis does way more than a lil bit for me. I like how it feels :) but I'd take tongue even though I'm "celibate". Ha..

Now go along & ponder if I'm a BIG lesbian like you always do.

No comments: