Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Finally

Finally figured out what I'm going to do with my life. Finally figured out what I need to do to make it. Finally let go of all that was holding me back. Finally decided I had to mosey on along. Finally saw what was there all alone. Finally opened my pretty brown eyes. Finally closed the door to my heart. Finally opened up my mind and sought out the knowledge I had been shutting out for years. Finally I can admit the truth and erase all lies that ventured from my heart to the space between my thighs. Finally I have conquered the world, if not in reality at least in my soul. Finally I can be me and not be afraid of the choices that I make or the company that I keep. Finally its happened to me, right in front of my face & I just can't describe it. lol 

No comments: