Saturday, May 29, 2010

Please Don't Read...

I forget that people I know read this thing. Its a blessing AND a curse. I like that my friends/associates love to get inside my head and know what I'm going through.. but I hate that some of my private thoughts are no longer private. Its very easy to see who I'm talking about.. I don't try to hide it but I think I will from now on. Everyone knows who my hunbun is. Everyone knows who I'm obsessed with. Everyone knows about that damn Jamaican. Everyone knows about the dude who broke my heart wayyy back then. Everyone knows who the guy is that I dated freshman year whose still in love with me and wants me to be his wife..

What i'm trying to say is.. MY LIFE IS AN OPEN BOOK! I literally have no secrets. I mean I do, but not many. If you read my blog and read my timeline/tweets then you know exactly who I'm talking about.

Pretty sad. But maybe that's a good thing. I'm not a mystery. You know about me. You know how I think. You love me, you really love me :)

No comments: