Sunday, May 16, 2010

I love fucking with people. Why? Because its fun. When I meet random guys at the club or bar or wherever, I tell them I work at a studio. They automatically assume that its a recording studio so they start to throw out that they rap or sing. LMAO. Some even give me their CDs.. or start to rap/sing for me on the spot. They look to me to see if they have talent. Its SO mean but I love it. I tell them the truth.

Whenever I'm at the airport I like to dress in all black and look really spiffy & important. I even rock my big oversized shades. I don't smile. I try to look incognito. There is always some older white couple or some young white kid whose like "Who is SHE? I think she's famous.." & then I smirk and look over like I hear you but I won't say who I am.

Fucking with strangers is fun. You should try it.

No comments: