Sunday, June 13, 2010

Adios Twitter…

In case you haven’t noticed or you just don’t follow me on twitter I have CEASED all tweeting! Yes, @BeeMichelle is on hiatus. I don’t how long this will last but its for the best. All good things must come to an end is what they say.. & this good thing has ended. I mean, don’t think I didn’t see all the subliminal tweets about me and how so many people would decide to unfollow me because I twitpic’d too much, I always talked about myself, or I just tweeted too much.

Well now you don’t have to worry about being force fed the tweets of @BeeMichelle anymore.. :) You could have easily UNfollowed me but you decided to continue following me because you know that without me your timeline is TRASH.

Yes I said it. My tweets were freaking awesome. I tweeted about EVERYTHING! Music, Sex, Relationships, Natural Hair, MYSELF!!!!! And lets not forget politics, current events, world affairs and CELEBRITY news/gossip.

So yes, no more tweets. My last updates were brief explanations of why I won’t be tweeting anymore and where my followers could find me (Facebook & HERE) and if you CANT find me on facebook well damn.. I’m sorry.

 

**MAYBE NOT ‘FOREVER’… I’M SURE I’LL START BACK TWEETING EVENTUALLY… JUST NOT NOW**

No comments: