Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Matching SUCKS

lol.. I'll be the first to admit that i've made some very disturbing fashion choices in my 22 years of existence. One being how me & Mea decided that it would be a GREAT idea to wear matching shirts to the New Orleans Hornets Game Thanksgiving Break 2008. SMH.. Yea, why?! IDK.. We even stole (yes, STOLE) matching beanies and foam fingers from the gift shop. [This was the same game we spotted Wayne & Lauren London.. & concluded they were dating because who else would be in a rappers hometown on Thanksgiving Day if they weren't an item-- paparazzi Bee & Mea] So yea. This pic was horrible. We had GREAT seats. We got to meet the players and walk out on the court where we decided to snap a pic with Hugo the mascot.. I've met Chris Paul twice. No pics though. Why?? I thought I was too cool =/ lmao.. & i didn't know who the fuck he was.. & yes I know i look disturbing in this pic. Ew.. not cute Bee.

=] Too bad Lauren & Wayne aint still together like that.. I have hope though. She was more interested in her damn phone than the game though..

No comments: