Monday, June 14, 2010

Vibrator Lipstick



By the way I dress and the shit that I say & post online you wouldn't know that my family is VERY religious. Mainly on my father's side though. They don't believe in showing ANY skin. Its summer in Texas and my aunt has on long sleeves with a floor sweeping skirt on. Nothing is fitted. Church 6 days a week. Aren't allowed to watch tv. They can only listen to the radio and trust that its christian music only. No dating WHAT so ever.

Yes I am like the rebel child. I was the only person in my family wearing mini skirts. I partied all night. I didn't mind getting in trouble and I don't attend church. I talk about sex. I promote masturbation. I do SO much that makes my family members cringe but I don't mind.

I was drinking a bud lite lime at my family reunion this past weekend and im sure my aunt had a heart attack. I showed cleavage-- I am a hussy =/. Yes I've always been a bad girl.  Isn't this the cutest vibrator?? :)

No comments: