Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dating?!

I am the reason why I am single. I am the sole reason. Just me and no one else.
I was ‘supposedly’ talking to this guy but I kinda figured that after I turned down his offers for sex and I told him “No, I don’t want to spend the night with you- but I’ll spend the day” & he declined, it was kind of OVER.
I do this on purpose. I know that you don’t really want to be with me and that the only reason you put up with my shenanigans is that you think you’re gonna get some pussy. NO. I let you eat it, and you did a decent job but you had to masturbate to get yourself off afterwards because I am NOT the one.
Please, try another because this chick right here?! She’s been there and DONE that. Haven’t heard from your bitch ass in a week. Suck my dick bitch, and move around.

No comments: