Tuesday, June 15, 2010

NO Regrets..

Today I made it seem like you were a mistake and I regret certain shit that we’ve been through. That was a regret in itself. I don’t regret meeting you. I don’t regret becoming your friend. I don’t regret kissing you. I don’t regret sexing you. I don’t regret falling for you. I don’t regret you at all. You just may be the one person I don’t wish I never met.
It is true that I regret certain aspects of whatever it is that we had and I regret the outcome of things and I regret where we are today but that’s normal. I only regret that because I know that if it weren’t for a certain situation that me and you could have been more than what we were…
Or at least I hope so.
I don’t regret you at all. You’ve never purposely done anything to make me feel anything other than happy. I have the strong urge to say that I love you but I know that I’m not in love with you. I don’t know what love is, but whatever it is my feelings for you are close to it.
& As I write this itunes plays “That’s Why You’re Beautiful..” By Beyoncé. Perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this. A lot of us feel that way about ppl and can't put it into words. U just did