Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mayne

I like being able to do shit and nobody knows it but me. My business is my business. Not having to tell a so called friend who I screwed and have to hear those stupid ass rants on how I deserve better and I can't just give up my cakes like that and blah blah blah.

Look. I know what I'm doing. If I want casje woohoo I will do it. If I want more I will pursue it. El fin.

That's why I like being able to live and nobody judge me. I mean, it wouldn't matter but damn.. it feels GOOD.

If I say "I feel like doing some ho activities with ho tendencies" don't raise your brows at me. I'm only kidding. But if I do feel like smashing & dashing/hitting & quitting/pound then move around/lick then split/cut & duck/ shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid that's my business. Hell I aint hurting nobody but my damn self if even that.

No comments: