Thursday, May 6, 2010

Good Jeans.

I saw my cousin. He said my face looks skinny. I'm getting back to the 'old' Bee weight. I got on the scale this morning randomly. I hate scales. They number is usually annoying. This time I saw a number I haven't seen in over a year. It made me happy. I broke another milestone. (Milestone is when I'm in a different range. 150-159, 160-169, 170-179 etc..) What makes this a bigger feat is that I'm not even on a diet anymore. Just subtle lifestyle changes. I cut out certain things. Eat others in moderation. Treat myself when I think I deserve it. I work out. I'm active. Life is swell. :) I put on these skinny jeans I bought my first year at Spelman and they actually have a gap at the back. Yeah my ass is getting smaller as well as my waist. GREAT. good jeans =]

No comments: