Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Positivity

I'm trying not to be such a drama queen about the little shit in life. I'm trying not to go off on people who irk me or rub me the wrong way. I only want to spread love. Spread positivity. Spread inspiration. Teach the younger ME's something before I leave this world. I'm trying to make my mark on society. Trying to be the best Bee that I can be but stupid fuckers always try to come between me & my goals. Turning the other cheek only works for so long. I normally ignore the shit but after awhile I must make my voice heard because stupid fuckers think I'm afraid of them or I'm hurt by their comments. Hell NO! Never. These lips are hard to silence. This voice will BE HEARD. I sit back. I observe. I see the little shit you say. This is not your safe haven to talk shit. This is for me to voice my opinions. Engage in conversation if you need to be heard. I can take constructive criticism. If you don't like what I write, tell me. I love that shit. I love to hear what other people think. My thoughts aren't the only thoughts in the world. You will not disrespect me or another person though. That's a no no.

I help all who ask. Guide those who need guidance. This blog is my BABY. I treat it as such. You don't fuck with Vividly Bland, my followers, my readers, & anyone who comments. =]

No, but seriously though. Why spew hatred. Spread LOVE. With so much going on in the world today, why would you put all of your focus on me?! What did I do to hurt you. Fuck, I know I've done some pretty fucked up shit in my life but I've only intentionally hurt a few people.. & they deserved to be hurt.

Now if you just don't like me because of what you've heard or how you perceive me, get over it. Blah.

Take a walk down memory lane with me. I gave you the stank eye huh?

Anywho, I just wanna say thank you for continuing to support Vividly Bland. I got hella views now. I know you find me in the weirdest places. I hope you enjoy the ride. Stick with me kid, I'm going places.

No comments: