Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WOW

I started out this morning with a little over 2,000 views.. Now we have well over 10,000. You like me?! You really like me?! smh NAH. You guys only wanna read about the FAMU shit. But its cool. I hope some of you guys stick around.. I actually blog about things. I don't just investigate.. but ummm. If you need to know if your man/girl cheating or something don't hesitate to hit me up. I've caught up MANY men in my day. :)

lol they even quoted me HERE at some FAMU blog called "Rattler Nation"

6 comments:

So Tenacious said...

LoL *raises hand* I'm still here! I had to follow when I realized you were also a Natural Chica! I Thanx for taking up for FAMU though!

Bee Michelle said...

Yes! Natural & loving it. & No problema =]

DimiSherell said...

Well...althoe the FAMU blog brought me hear I will continue to visit frm time to time. I also like to blog sooo when yuu get time stop by:)

Bee Michelle said...

Thanks hun! I will make sure to stop by & take a gander, lol.

Unknown said...

You were quoted on Necole Bitchie too...check it out here --> http://NecoleBitchie.com

Bee Michelle said...

I LOVE NecoleBitchie.com!! that seriously made my day... =]