Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Wonders

I smiled today, did you? =] The sun was shining. People were out on the streets enjoying the warm weather. Short Sets were on. Lacefronts. Jordans. All of the nice shit the hood folks think make them purdy. The bees were out! Yes my people. My stingin' honey making people :)

My family is the most entertaining family in the history of mankind. My mother is hilarious without even trying. Today she asks me "You know that movie that just came out?? Its called "Who gone run this town tonight".. I respond, "You mean Brooklyn's finest??" hahaha. Simple shit like that makes me giggle.

Brother, Cousin & I went to the track for a run. We ended up talking the whole time in-between sprints. The best time we've had in a LONG time.

I like that I can just go out for a walk, jog, or run with my family and just TALK. About what? Nothing. Something. Everything.

Family. When your friends all turn they back on you, you can almost always count on a family member to be there. :)

We also made this CRAZY video of me busting a hot ass 16 about my "hard knock life in da ville". Please be on the lookout for THAT in the coming days. I have to edit it. I look CRAZY as hell in it. I'm sweaty & dirty but shiiiiid I had fun.

How was your weekend?

My weekend was pretty darn fun. Hung out with Bashely. Drank a lil bit. Smoked a lil bit. Mother bbq'd. Yes.. This weekend was epically fun.

No comments: