Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Things That Make Me Smile :)


1:02pmMister S
i love ur profile pic
ur hair
outfit
1:03pmBee
why thank you :)
1:03pmMister S
babyface
1:03pmBee
babyface??
1:03pm
Mister S
and of course the figure tht never quits
1:03pmBee
lol, im trying. thats what a month of hardcore dieting/working out gets you
you haven't complimented me like this in ages :)
1:04pm
Mister S
remembering what made me kiss you that night
1:05pmBee
hahaha.. the first night?? what made u kiss me? =]
1:05pm
Mister S
those lips
those eyes
n that accent
1:07pmBee
my CONTACTS
1:07pm
Mister S
not the color dork
1:08pmBee
oh.. lol. my bad. i didnt know.
i just read somewhere that you were a sucker for girls with green eyes. made my heart drop
1:09pm
Mister S
awwwe
1:12pmBee
but you like My eyes, so my heart feels better.
i still like you kid. smh
1:12pm
Mister S
of course Bee we love eachother
u dont stop loving someone
1:13pmBee
hmmmm ...
true.

No comments: