Wednesday, August 18, 2010

And that’s why I love you…

(okay maybe not “love”… but you get the picture).

If you’ve ever been in intense love, like or lust I bet my bottom dollar that someone has asked you “Why…”. Why do you like them? Why are you with them? Why not someone else? Well there shouldn’t be an exact answer as to why YOU feel the way that you do. You just.. do.

I love how I feel when I’m around him. When I hear his voice I can’t help but to smile. The mere mention of his name brightens my day and I can’t hide my happiness. He makes my heart skip a beat whenever I see him. When I’m with him I feel like “this is right. This is perfect.” When I’m laying beside him I know that I can lay there forever. When I leave, I just want to go back. I think about him all the time. You may catch me in a daze or smiling for no reason and the reality is I’m thinking of him. He can text me “Hey babe” and its as if nothing else in the world matters but HIM. He makes me happy. I haven’t even mentioned his great qualities because that doesn’t matter. I shouldn’t have to name every single detail that makes me so into him. He is just who I see myself with and I hope he feels the same. I love the way I feel when I’m with him and no one else can make me feel as good as I do when I’m with him… And that’s why I love him.

You don’t have to explain to the world why you feel the way you do. You don’t even have to explain it to him/her because they feel it. Ahhh. Love, I think I’m finally close to feeling it. My heart’s pounding as I type this. My heart’s smiling. My heart is overwhelmed right now. I love this feeling.

No comments: