Sunday, August 1, 2010

How To Make Your Butt Look Bigger In Pics

You don't need booty pop. You don't need butt injections. You don't need surgery. You just need to know how to work your angles. Tyra taught me well. I like to make my butt appear smaller so I tend to extend one leg a bit past the other in pics. To make my butt look bigger AND my waist smaller I arch my back; legs together; chest out & toot the booty. This works if you have on loose flowing dresses.
In a form-fitting dress its somewhat the opposite. If you extend the legs too far it will appear that your butt is BIGGER. 

If you're wearing a tight dress I recommend you take all pics straight on just so your butt is NOT in the shot (If you don't want all attention on your donk. If you don't care, profile flicks are the best). Of course your hips are but no huge booty. To create a waist straight on in a photo put hands slightly above the hips & cross legs like myself in the photo below.

If you want to make your hips appear bigger just poke them out to one side. works like a charm. Exaggerated poses are key :)


You don't need surgery. You just have to know how to work with what you've got. 

7 comments:

@On1yAdam said...

cheater booty

Bee Michelle said...

I actually have cakes though. I know how to hide it in pictures or show it off. That's what the post was all about. Working with WHAT YOU HAVE! Some have a lot, some don't have enough. Some wanna look like they have more, while some wish they had less.

Bee Michelle said...

I actually have cakes though. I know how to hide it in pictures or show it off. That's what the post was all about. Working with WHAT YOU HAVE! Some have a lot, some don't have enough. Some wanna look like they have more, while some wish they had less.

@On1yAdam said...

u still a cheater booty.

Anonymous said...

lmao she's not a cheater booty. i think this would really help some females who don't know how to pose in pictures

Little Mixed Family said...

Do not listen to the boy up there. 1st you can tell you have a nice booty. 2nd this is good info for someone who doesn't know how to pose. p

Anonymous said...

So this sounds bad but what if we are wearing clothes how can I pose to make my butt pop?