Monday, August 30, 2010

Bee vs Cakes

It took me about 10 years to finally accept my body.. I take that back. I still have issues with my body, but it took me 10 years to finally embrace my curves- my cakes. You see I’ve always had a round bottom. Ask any guy who knew me in elementary school and they’ll back up my claims. Hell, ask my mother. I came home from school crying nearly everyday because some guy spent the whole day calling me names pertaining to my butt. I was called Xtra Xtra. I was called OBB. They sung a song about me: “XTRA XTRA READ ALL ABOUT! XTRA XTRA TENDER & JUICY..” I was Big Booty Brittney. I mean, at least they used alliteration but still I hated it.

So of course when you’re six and guys in your class are constantly talking about your butt it affects you. It affects me to this day. I never take guys seriously when ALL they can talk about is how thick I am or something about my butt. It never fails. I meet a guy. We hit it off. I ask him WHY he likes me. Somewhere in the top 3 qualities he lists my butt. I roll my eyes. I mean, there is so much more to me than just my butt. I know I talk about it alot because I know you’re looking and I wanna beat you to it.

I like the attention at times. I can’t lie. Let’s face it I’ve gotten A LOT of shit handed to me because of my ass. Free shit. Discounts. Perks. all of that. I don’t mind it at all. Just know that there is more to me than what meets the eyes. I’m into the guy who likes what I have to say and my thoughts than how I look.

So yes, I show off my ass daily. If I have to show a lil skin to catch his eye intially, so what?! Its not what keeps him around of course. Once a guy gets to know me THEN he must decide if he wants to deal with crazy Bee or find another boring girl with a big ass. Your decision. :)

No comments: