Thursday, August 12, 2010

I am not an Atheist.

I am not an atheist. Must I say it again? I am not an atheist, I just don’t believe in what you believe in. I believe that religion is manmade. It was created to control people. How else can a person or group control the masses? By instilling fear in them saying that if they don’t follow these rules, they will be punished in the after life. I don’t worship the devil. I’m not an evil person. I don’t think that we were created just because. I know I have a purpose in life. I believe in a God. I just have a problem with the bible.  I have a problem with the structure of the church and the people who run them. I have a problem with most Christians being so judgmental. Its all about power. The bible was written by man.  White people came to Africa to save the poor black man from eternal damnation by imposing their Christian views on them. How am I supposed to follow something like that?  I am spiritual, not religious.

2 comments:

@On1yAdam said...

I find often most Christians who are hypercritical are usually no Christians at all. However, You are right religion & politics are synonymous. In fact, you ever notice how people only conciser you to be religious when you part of some popular organization....being 'religious' has nothing to do with belief or spirituality. I mean look at the way the word is spelled. Religion;Re-ligion; ligion as in Legion...the old word for army or horde. Since humans are horde like creatures...well you get my point lol

Bee Michelle said...

I never looked at the word RE-Ligion like that. Interesting. I've always felt this way about christianity. Now with the quran burnings and mosque controversy, it's even more apparent that religion is a bunch of crap. Man made. Artificial. All about power. *sigh* but people just follow along and believe whatever just because they don't want to spend eternity in hell...