Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bee Day 2010

So it’s official. I shall be in ATL for my 22nd Bee Day. I haven’t seen my friends in forever! Its definitely time to see them. Now I must see how Ima do the new job/class scheduled around me coming to Atlanta. I’d love to be down there for more than a weekend. Maybe like a Wednesday-Sunday. My birthday is that Thursday so I must be there before then. I don’t know what I’m gonna do… Drink? Karaoke?! Yes, I’m dying to find a Karaoke Bar. Clubbing? Of course. It’s my Bday twin’s birthday as well. His 21st though. Of course we’re gonna do something together. Just so happy to finally be able to see everyone again.

Anywho, now the REAL problem. How am I gonna do my hair?! Should I unleash the fro?! Should I get my hair braided?! Should I get a sew in?! Ahhhh!!! I mean of course I’m getting a manicure, pedicure and I shall be freshly waxed. Plus I’m getting a bomb ass ensemble for my BEE DAY.. But how shall I style my hair?! Crazy.

No comments: