Friday, July 30, 2010

American Idol

I don't watch that show at ALL anymore.. I don't think I even watched the auditions last season. Anywho, apparently Kara Dioguardi(sp?) has been fired (woohoo) and Ellen Degeneres has "quit"... mmmmhmmmm and Jennifer Lopez is replacing her (word? She's like a younger/cuter/better Paul Abdul). So I never felt that Ellen should have been a judge to begin with. She isn't a singer.. She isn't a producer. She's just a fan like you and me who just so happens to be gay and have her own tv show and many fans. Now that Simon is gone too what's to come of the new Idol? Does anyone even care?? Who were the last few winners?? Yeah.. No one remembers them. Besides Carrie, Fantasia, Ruben, Jordin, Kelly and..... and Jennifer Hudson (who didnt win-- you go girl!) & the dude from Daughtry. Yeah fuck American Idol. Where is Paula Abdul?? Oh hey Randy (who for the longest I always thought was apart of the Jacksons-- the Michael/Janet Jacksons) bwahahahahaha!

No comments: