Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Grown Men Liars

I hate grown men liars. Ugh! Drake you are the soundtrack to my life right now. I am so over guys feeding me these sad tales as if I'm not smart enough to figure out they're lying. If I ask you a specific question, chances are I already know--- peeped it awhile ago. Why try to lie about something that is beyond easy to figure out. Everyone lies though. To save themselves or to spare other's feelings. Frankly, I don't care. I know that you are not only talking to me but its cool because we aren't anything more than what it is. I just like to know exactly what it is that I'm getting myself into.

All that I ask if for you to say what's real. Speak your mind; Don't bite your tongue. Let me KNOW! *sigh* Do I sound bitter? I'm really not. I just hate being lied to. El fin. 

No comments: