Friday, July 16, 2010

Another Male Bashing Blog

I hate to bash males but it is too freaking easy. Seriously, how will I ever be able to trust a man in a relationship if I can't even trust him to be honest and we're just friends? I'm the most open minded person I know! There isn't much that you can say to me that will change how I feel or act but lying? Here we go.. I feel like I blog about liars all the time but its a habit.. I'm surrounded by liars. I'm always being lied to. I'm always in a situation that could have easily been avoided if someone would have just said "hey.. this is the deal..". *sigh*

How am I supposed to know that you're not single if you tell me otherwise? Why must I be the last to know.

Fuck that. No more male bashing. But damn its so easy! Fuck men!

3 comments:

Cambridge Jenkins IV said...

actually, that post wasn't bashing too hard. and don't beat yourself up about something like that. it happens to the best. sometimes, there really is no way of knowing if someone is in a relationship or not... we would hope that someone would be up front and say what the "deal" is, but it rarely happens, for whatever reason. and you aren't the only one surrounded by liars. we ALL are. even you and i--as honest as we would like to be--are capable of lying. and we do it just as easily as everyone else, even if it's only once in a while, even if it's only to ourselves.

www.revengeofthepinkpony.com

Nicole said...

Ask for his mom's phone number, next time you go on a first date. If he won't give it to you, he's definitely hiding something. Happy Hunting!

Bee Michelle said...

lmao.. i will definitely do that next time.