Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Unedited.

I wish I were cooler. I wish that I was one of those girls who had that "I play guitar and run barefoot through fields" style or the "I live in a big city and I shop at vintage stores but all of my ish looks brand new and fits me perfectly" but alas I am not. I know what looks good. I can put together bomb ass ensembles in my head- they just aren't me. I don't have the vintage face. If I wore trendy clothing I'd look silly. I've tried. My body type won't permit it. I wish that I had a trendy haircut again.. but I refuse to get a relaxer. I tried something new with my hair. Wrapped my scarf around as if it were a band. I actually like the look. I like having my hair pulled away from my face. Slimming. 7am. No makeup. No editing. Tis all of me. Puffy eyed & dry lipped. :) Good Morning.




No comments: